Monday, November 9, 2009

Wedding Season

for most of you wedding season has ended, for me it is about to begin!  for the next 13 months i will have the privilege of celebrating the nuptials of 6 friends!  The wedding marathon begins this weekend and ends in what can only be one of the best new years ever celebrations of my life on 12/31/10.

i don't know if this is true for any of you but i feel that wedding season is shifting from summer to fall for my loved ones and personally i am quite excited!  fall and spring are the most beautiful times of year with all of the new growth of spring and the leaves and bright oranges and browns of fall.  The robust colours of autum are some of my favorites and with it being the season of thanksgiving is there a better time to celebrate the joining of two individuals?


the best part of the upcoming wedding season is that 2 of the weddings will also be a celebration of homecoming for two soldiers overseas.  Both my cousin and my dear friends KMW have had the most unimaginable task of sending their loved ones over seas to fight for our country!  I cannot wait to celebrate with them!

i cannot wait for everyone to start having babies!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment