Monday, November 2, 2009

busy week.

the curse of the procrastinator is that everything is more exciting then the task at hand.  my tasks for the week in a very important order are:

a. go to post office
b. study for test 1
b. see julie and julia (this could move down one...)
c. take test 1
d. go to class
e. VOTE!!!!
f. study for test 2 (and do the 6 chapters of reading that i just cannot DO!)
g go to class
h. take test 2

i got up at 7am to start on this nonsense and have been looking for jobs.  my life has come to resorting to looking for jobs as my procrastination tactic.  pathetic.

in more glorious news... I am loving my set of kiehl's rare earth .  no i did not purchase these they were my prize for winning the contest all of you so lovingly voted for!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment