Friday, November 6, 2009

facebook.

over the past week i have been doing some life evaluation.  hence my sever absence from postcollegeproject.  as john mayer says it i'm having a quarter life crisis.  to he honest this has probably been going on for the past 2 years. (does this mean i'll live to 96??)

to alleviate some of the stress in my life i have decided to quit facebook.  i have done this in the past for a week or so at a time but this time i think it might be for a while.

i have weighted out the personal pros and cons for my life and for me it is the best choice.

I was one of the original facebook members.  It came out in 2004 my freshman year at miami and [lucky?]  for us miami was one of the original schools with access.  that's right facebook used to only be open to a few colleges!




i can now be reached at twitter, on the blog and in e-mail!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment