Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kiehl's love

as you know by now i have a few obsessions in life.  one being kiehl's.  a few weeks ago i won a contest hosted by them on twitter @kiehlsNYC (they are always having contests so you should follow them!!  (make sure you are also following alex marie @achauss and i @anne_mariehugh!)
as my prize i was able to pick of one their new Acai Damage-Repairing products for FREE!!!

i picked the Açaí Damage-Repairing Serum.  lisa (my mom) and i have been using it inconsistently over the past 2 weeks and i must say i am very impressed!!!  she used it first as i am so careful about what i put on my skin and wanted to have nice skin for my visit to see MLF.


she was v. put off by the sent at first but has grown to love the product.  i did not really mind the sent that much (years of using any and every acne medication will do that to you).  we both started wearing it at night and i have moved to putting it on after my shower in the morning (i use my acne topical cream at night).  this morning i was so pleasantly surprised at how most of the red bloch-y-ness was missing from my face.

i must admit that i was bracing myself for something completely different.  when i heard this was an antioxidant i was prepared for a serious breakout as all my impurities where drawn from my face.  how wrong i was.  i have not experience a breakout at all and i have less blackheads!!

As for lisa she is now a huge kiehl's fan and keeps asking for that stuff that smells and has noticed smaller pores.  She has also started using my second ever kiehl's purchase Over-Night Biological Peel and is very happy with the results!

1 comment:

  1. You know I LOVE kiehl's. Great to hear you love the new Acai i was actually planning a trip to go down to the Nordy's this weekend to go stock up on my favs: sunflower conditioner and ultra facial moisturizer. I even have a gift certificate!!!

    ReplyDelete