Wednesday, October 7, 2009

i'm leaving on a jet plan...

It's finally upon us!  fall break starts tomorrow at 7pm and my flight to Ohio is on Friday at 11 am!  only a few small problems...

1. i am now poor... like really poor and in an attempt to save money i am going to carry on.  this is the source of a large amount of anxiety for me as i cannot recall a time when i have just carried on.  I ALWAYS send my bags under.  and added stress i am going to be gone friday to wednesday.

2. i cant bring shampoo and condition and due to the fact that i am poor (and in a serious fight with kiehls right now) i did not buy the really cute travel size of all my fav products!  this was probs a bad idea on my part b.c i am going to be doing a ton of travel in the next 4 months but o well.  maybe i will get a job (and kiehls will send me my prize that i won thanks to all your votes!!!!) and i can get them for Christmas!

3. i'm going to get 'prises from mlf while in 'nati and will not be able to bring them home in this tiny bag.

4. lastly... i have to bring my bag and carry it around the air port and yuck yuck yuck.

well i found this website so hopefully i can get my act together and pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment