Monday, October 19, 2009

fall spruse up!

lisa took me to bed bath and beyond armed with a fist full of 20% off coupons and a mission: to make my nook of the house tolerable.  i think it was a success!

i have looked at the website but cannot seem to find my purchases.  First i got a set of 10 plastic shoe boxes.  these are life changing and i suggest you go buy them now!  they were only like $8.99 plus the 20% off!!! 



Second we got these mesh cubes.  you can create them anyway you want and they were like 18.99 plus 20% off!  lisa is picking up another one of the metal build-able cubes.  the green thing is going to be a great catch all for just putting things down before filing them away in their place.  (you can also see my new cupcake cook book and kate spade style!!) while this is nothing too classy it makes my nook so much more bearable.  hopefully we will move into a real house soon!!!!



here is a picture of the ceramic squirrel candy dish my mom and dad got me for my birthday!  the candy is from them and from my good friend holly!  yummy!!!!
i guess you can also see my love of kiehl's in this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment