Friday, October 9, 2009

airport outfit!

in an attempt to be stylish and cute i am taking a cue form my bff alex maire.  today on the filght i will be wearing skinny jeans a long cardigan and of course a white vneck.  only problem i think its cold in ohio.

this brings me to my next point...

i am almost 24 years old yet if someone says well its going to be 65 degrees i panic.  i'm talking severe anxiety attack.  what the f. does that mean.  for some reason i have been unable to pair the temperature with the warm/cold factor.  i wish weather.com had a little picture of what would be needed for the weather.  like if i should bring a jacket, cashmere sweaters, or nike shorts.  this would be really helpful and reduce my zanix intake when preparing for trips!

and 65 is so fickle sometimes it means you can pull of shorts and a long sleeve top other times it means jeans and a jacket.  MLF is taking me to a nice birthday dinner... are tights needed???  AHHHH.

ok time to get down to business and pack.  (lisa left me the larger carry-on!!!)

1 comment:

  1. airport outfits are tough. I often find myself struggling with this. especially in the winter months when its usually around 70 degrees here in FL, and it may be negative degrees where I am traveling to, read my trip to canada last year. my suggestion: layers are key! also be sure to carry on your coat on the plane.. i know its a big pain to lug it through the airport.. but just imagine how horrible it would be if you landed and your coat did not.. and you are now faced with just above freezing weather and no coat.

    ReplyDelete