Wednesday, January 14, 2009

i attract creeps.

maybe its living in a big city, maybe its all the layers (scarves around my neck, head, coats hats) obstructing their view, maybe when the economy goes down people's will to creep on others goes up. i don't know why but recently strangers on the road have been after me lately. it all started last friday. i was leaving work and i hear "hey, hey you" "can i get your number" "you beautiful" i start laughing and think of the mad tv skit. then i realized how creepy it is.

time two occurred at the seven eleven on monday. i was trying to make it through an awful monday (i had a sever case of the mondays and my job does have an equivllevent to TPC reports. i run them all day) so i went down to get some dark chocolage M&Ms. so the man behind the counter can tell im stressd and he tells me my "husband is a lucky man he would love to come home to me everynight. have me make him a dinner and get with me" WHAT????

time 3 today. so im walking in to get dinner and after parking my car the truck with the snowplow attached (see right) starts to come so i stand still. he then stops the truck and starts to talk to me. WHY??? (do i look like i want to be picked up in the parking lot when its -3 out side by the man driving the snow plow??)

No comments:

Post a Comment