Wednesday, January 14, 2009

bad news, good news

I regret to inform you all (aka Abby Esquire) that my imminent trip to the Chi has been canceled due to inclement below zero temperatures and snow. The CEO of our company (and my loving father) thought this was in my best interest. I, however am extremely upset, as it had been the single thing I had been looking forward to since October. On the bright side (!) I have a voucher that I can use for a future trip to see my bestie (that is if she'll forgive me!)


On another note, said CEO has decided it would be best for me to travel to Toronto for the annual CGTA Spring Gift Show. This is scary for two reasons: 1. I have no directional ability, especially in foreign lands and 2. There has still yet to be a confirmation as to whether or not my iPhone will be accepting Canadian signals. Anyway, as it goes I have gone ahead and made my travel reservations and on January 24th I will be off to the frozen North. Alone. Atleast the exchange rate is in my favor.

'til later, alex-marie

No comments:

Post a Comment