Friday, June 5, 2009

Customer Service

i have had some v. bad customer service experiences. however, in the past 2 weeks i have had 2 great experiences.

  1. COACH - i have had a trust pair of coach sunglasses for a while now. i got them after a mom at the coutnrty club hijacked mine.(no i am not still extreamlly bitter and yes she wore them the rest of the summer) they were black and square and had sparkle detail. so yes they were a bit out dated but i loved them. I went to put htem on the other day and there were two large scratches from the ear stems. i took them to coach expecting them to send them away and replace the lense. no, they let me pick a new pair.my new glasses.
  2. Boarders - the GRE study book i had (PRINCETON REVIEW 1,014 Practice Questions) had the wrong answers!!! how annoying. so after i had written in it the lovely staff at Borders let me return my book and i got a new one. i will review it after my day long study session tommorow.my new book...

No comments:

Post a Comment